Freedman’s Favorite Raptors-Bucks Game 6 Prop: Norman Powell Will Grab 4 Rebounds
Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Toronto Raptors guard Norman Powell (24), Milwaukee Bucks center Brook Lopez (11) and guard Malcolm Brogdon (13).
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring at least one of his favorite bets for each day of 2019.
- On Saturday, he highlights the NBA player prop he likes most for Game 6 of the Raptors-Bucks series.
Each day, I publish 1-2 pieces on props I like. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
In this piece, I highlight my favorite NBA player prop for Game 6 of the Toronto Raptors-Milwaukee Bucks series.
For up-to-the-minute lines, check out our live betting odds page.
For more daily player props, follow me in The Action Network app.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
832-613-43, +132.55 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 405-302-7, +49.52 Units
- NHL: 128-110-9, +19.32 Units
- MLB: 49-54-13, -10.19 Units
- Golf: 9-12-2, -0.70 Units
- NASCAR: 11-17-0, -5.77 Units
- NCAAB: 125-70-12, +38.82 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0, -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 79-34-0, +28.50 Units
- Horse Racing: 4-0-0, +2.19 Units
Game 6: Milwaukee Bucks at Toronto Raptors Betting Odds
- Spread: Raptors -2.5
- Over/Under: 212.0
- Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Series Score: Raptors Lead 3-2
Freedman’s Favorite Raptors-Bucks Prop: Norman Powell Rebounds
- Over 3.5: -115
- Under 3.5: -115
I bet over 3.5 rebounds for Norman Powell in Game 5, and I’m doing it again for Game 6.
When Raptors-Bucks started, Powell was just a guy sitting on the bench.
In Games 3-6 of the 76ers series, Powell averaged only 7.8 minutes per game. He didn’t even play in Game 7.
And in Game 1 of this series, he saw just under 10 minutes.
But over the past four games, the fourth-year shooting guard has emerged as a much-needed presence off the bench, averaging 27.6 minutes.
Granted, Game 3 was a double-overtime affair, but Powell is still getting his playing time: Since Game 2, Powell has played at least 23:50 in each contest.
We expect him to see heavy playing time again in Game 6. As of writing, in the FantasyLabs NBA Models we have Powell projected for 27.5 minutes.
In the playoffs, Powell has four-plus rebounds in each of his six games with at least 18 minutes, and I’m expecting at least four rebounds in Game 6.
Be sure to check the FantasyLabs Props Tool for any updates to his projection.
I’d bet over 3.5 rebounds all the way to -150.
The Pick: Over 3.5 (-115)