- Saturday's NBA slate features nine games and four valuable player props.
- This piece will focus on Pistons center Andre Drummond, Bulls forward Jabari Parker, Hornets guard Nicolas Batum and Heat forward Rodney McGruder.
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Saturday’s best NBA props focus on four of the slate’s nine games:
- Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics: 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Chicago Bulls: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Charlotte Hornets: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 8 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.