2019 Atlantic 10 Tournament Betting Odds, Preview: VCU the Clear Favorite in Brooklyn
Amber Searls-USA TODAY. Pictured: VCU guard Marcus Evans
- The Atlantic 10 conference tournament will get underway on Wednesday, Mar. 13 in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center with two first-round matchups.
- Top overall seed and regular season champ VCU (-140) enters the tourney as the clear avorite to secure the automatic bid to the NCAA tournament.
It was a very down year in the Atlantic 10, which will likely only send one team to the tournament this season.
VCU comes in as the clear favorite to book a trip to the dance, and it has the only real shot at an at-large bid, but the A-10 tournament has teased VCU fans and futures holders in the past. While the Rams did win it in 2015, they have finished runner-up in four of the past six tournaments.
Davidson, the No. 2 seed, is the defending champion and Chaminade High School alumni Bob McKillop’s squad is certainly capable of another run in Brooklyn.
The bottom of the conference doesn’t have much of a shot, but there might be a team in the middle of the pack worth investing in if you’re seeking a potential sleeper in the futures market.
Let’s take a closer look at the field.
2019 Atlantic 10 Conference Tournament Odds, Format
- Who: All 14 Atlantic 10 teams
- Format: Top 10 seeds get a bye; top 4 get a double-bye
- When: March 13-17
- Where: Brooklyn, NY
- How to Watch: ESPN+, NBCSN, CBSSN, CBS
- Defending Champion: Davidson
Who Should Win?