Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Thursday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Markell Johnson
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all five Top 25 teams playing on Thursday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Thursday’s college basketball slate features three games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 6 Michigan State at No. 19 Iowa, 7 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1
- Michigan State is 14-4 against the spread (ATS) this season, including 9-1 over the last 10.
- The under is 11-7 in Michigan State games, including 10-6 when the Spartans are favorites.
- Iowa is 11-1 straight up (SU) and 7-4 ATS at home.
- The over is 5-3 when Iowa is listed as an underdog.
No. 21 North Carolina State at No. 23 Louisville, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN CE
- NC State is 8-4 ATS this season, including 4-1 on the road.
- The over is 6-6 in NC State games, including 2-3 in conference games.
- Louisville is 10-1 SU at home but just 2-3 ATS in the games with lines.
- The over is 6-6 in Louisville games, including 4-1 in home games.
No. 4 Gonzaga at Santa Clara, 11 p.m. ET on ROOT
- Gonzaga is 13-1 SU and 10-4 ATS as a favorite.
- The over is 9-8 in Gonzaga games, including 4-1 in away games.
- Santa Clara is 5-2 ATS at home and 8-4 ATS as an underdog.
- The under is 9-6 in Santa Clara games, including 5-1 in conference games.