Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Wednesday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Mary Langenfeld-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brad Davison
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all five Top 25 teams playing on Wednesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Wednesday’s college basketball slate features five games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 24 Maryland at Nebraska, 7 p.m. ET on BTN
- Maryland is 10-8-1 against the spread (ATS this year, including 5-2 on the road.)
- The under is 5-2 in Maryland road games and 4-2 when the Terrapins are underdogs.
- Nebraska is 9-3 straight up (SU) and 6-5-1 ATS at home.
- The under is 11-8 in Nebraska games, including 8-4 in home games.
Creighton at No. 14 Villanova, 8 p.m. ET on CBS
- Creighton is 3-4 ATS on the road and 3-6 as an underdog.
- The over is 4-3 in Creighton away games and 4-5 in conference games.
- Villanova is 14-3 SU and 11-6 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 9-1 in Villanova home games and 12-4 when the Wildcats are favorites.
No. 21 LSU at Mississippi State, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- LSU is 5-1-1 ATS on the road and 3-1 as an underdog.
- The over is 12-6 in LSU games, including 6-2 in conference games.
- Mississippi State is 10-1 SU and 7-4 ATS at home.
- The over is 7-4 in Mississippi State home games and 6-2 in conference games.
No. 19 Wisconsin at Minnesota, 9 p.m. ET on BTN
- Wisconsin is 6-4 ATS on the road and 7-5 as a favorite.
- The under is 11-7 in Wisconsin games, including 9-2 in conference games.
- Minnesota is 11-1 SU and 8-4 ATS at home.
- The over is 9-3 in Minnesota home games but 2-4 when the Golden Gophers are underdogs.
No. 6 Nevada at Colorado State, 10 p.m. ET on CBS
- Nevada is 20-1 SU and 13-7-1 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 13-7 in Nevada games, including 6-3 in away games.
- Colorado State is 3-5 ATS at home but 9-4 as an underdog.
- The over is 10-7 in Colorado State games this year.