Win $250 in Cash: Enter Our FREE Major Conference Tournament Props Contest
Credit: Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports
Are you ready for the appetizer for March Madness? Come join our Major Conference Tournament props contest around the Atlantic 10, ACC, Big East, Big 12, Big Ten, Mountain West, Pac 12 and SEC.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $250 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Major Conference Tournament Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 13th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $250!
Major Conference Tournament Props Contest: Questions
1. How many total games will seeds No. 10-15 win in the Second round of the ACC Tournament or later?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
2. How many Big East Tournament games will St. John’s win?
(0, 1, 2 or more)
3. How many games will Kansas win in the Big 12 Tournament?
(0, 1, 2, 3)
4. How many teams seeded No. 5-12 will make the Pac 12 Championship Game?
(0, 1, 2)
5. Will Alex Robinson (TCU) average over/under 6.5 assists in the Big 12 Tournament?
6. Will Bryce Brown (AUB) make at least three 3-pt field goals in each of Auburn’s SEC Tournament games?
7. Which team will have a larger average margin of victory in the Mountain West Tournament: Utah State or Nevada?
8. Will Villanova win the Big East Tournament?
9. How many points will Zion Williamson (DUKE) average in the ACC Tournament?
(18 or less, 18.1-20, 20.1-22, 22.1-24, More than 24)
10. Who will win the ACC Tournament?
(Virginia or Virginia Tech, Duke or North Carolina, Other)
11. Which seed will win the Big Ten Tournament?
(1 or 4, 2 or 3, 5-9, 10 or higher)
12. Which player will average more points in the Big Ten Tournament?
(Carsen Edwards (PUR), Cassius Winston (MSU), Ethan Happ (WISC), Other)
13. How many total games will the top 4 seeds in the SEC Tournament win?
(0-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7)
14. Will the seed that wins the Big Ten Tournament be lower than the seed that wins the A-10 Tournament?
15. Will Wyoming (MWC), San Jose St (MWC), California (P12), Vanderbilt (SEC) or George Washington (A10) win a Conference Tournament game?
16. Which player will average more points in their Conference Tournament?
(Markus Howard (MARQ), Any Duke player, Any Big Ten player, 2+ tie)
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored in the Big Ten and SEC Tournament Finals?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $250!