Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Our FREE March Madness $1K Friday Mega Contest
Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
The season started with over 350 teams vying to win a National Championship and now we are down to the final 68 teams. To celebrate the madness, we are running a props contest for Day 2 of the tournament.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
March Madness Friday Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 12:15 p.m. ET on Friday, March 22nd
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
March Madness Friday Props Contest: Questions
1. In the Iowa-Cincinnati and Oklahoma-Ole Miss games, which teams will be the first to 20 points?
(Iowa & Oklahoma, Iowa & Ole Miss, Cincinnati & Oklahoma, Cincinnati & Ole Miss)
2. How many free throw attempts will Davide Moretti (TTU) have vs. Northern Kentucky?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
3. How many of these Admiral Schofield (TENN) benchmarks will he reach vs. Colgate: 20 points or more, 10 combined rebounds and assists, two 3-pt FG made, two FT made?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
4. Will Duke lead by 20 points or more against their Round of 64 opponent at any time in the first half?
5. How many points will Gardner-Webb score against Virginia in the Round of 64?
(45 or less, 46-52, 53-59, 60-66, 67 or more)
6. Will Oregon-Wisconsin go over or under 116.5 total points?
7. How many first half points will be scored in the North Carolina-Iona game?
(70 or less, 71-75, 76-80, 81-85, 86 or more)
8. How many blocked shots will Tacko Fall (UCF) have vs. VCU?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
9. Will Liberty (vs. MSST) or Saint Louis (vs. VT) win their Round of 64 game straight up?
10. Which of these four games will have the larger margin of victory: North Carolina-Iona, Central Florida-VCU, Ohio State-Iowa State, Saint Louis-Virginia Tech?
11. How many 8 seeds will win straight up vs. 9 seeds in the NCAA Tournament on Friday?
(0, 1, 2, 3)
12. Which underdog will cover the spread by a larger margin: Iowa (+3.5) vs. CIN, UC Irvine (+4.5) vs. KST, Ohio State (+5.5) vs. ISU?
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored among all NCAA Tournament winning teams on Friday?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!