Win $250 in Cash: Enter Our FREE National Championship Props Contest
We started the NCAA Tournament with 68 teams and now we are finally down to the National Championship Game. To celebrate the collegiate Super Bowl, we are throwing a props contest!
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $250 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
National Championship Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 9:20 p.m. ET on Monday, April 8th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $250!
National Championship Props Contest: Questions
- Which player will score the first points of the National Championship?
(Kyle Guy, Jarrett Culver, Ty Jerome, Matt Mooney, Other)
- How many consecutive 3-pt FG will Kyle Guy (UVA) make to start the National Championship?
Miss 1st Attempt/No Attempt, 1, 2, 3 or more)
- How many points will Virginia and Texas Tech combine to score in the first half?
(Less than 48, 48-50, 51-53, 54-56, 57 or more)
- How many combined free throws will Virginia and Texas Tech miss in the final 3 minutes of the second half of the National Championship?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
- How many 3-pt FG will Matt Mooney (TTU) make vs. Virginia?
0-1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
- What will be the result of the second half and overtime in the National Championship game?
(Virginia wins 2H/OT, Texas Tech wins 2H/OT, UVA-TTU tie 2H/OT)
- Will Virginia have more assists than turnovers against Texas Tech?
- What will be the result of the last 3-pt FG attempt of the National Championship?
- What will be the result of the National Championship: Texas Tech-Virginia (-1.5, O/U 117.5)
- Which player will win the Most Outstanding Player award for the 2019 NCAA Tournament?
(Kyle Guy, Jarrett Culver, Ty Jerome or De’Andre Hunter, Any other TTU player, Other)
Tiebreaker: How many combined rebounds and field goal attempts will both Virginia and Texas Tech have in the National Championship Game?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $250!