Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Our FREE March Madness $1K Saturday Late-Night Mega Contest
Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Two days into the madness, 32 teams have advanced and 32 teams have been sent packing. Time to sweat the Round of 32! To celebrate on Saturday night, we are running a props contest for Day 3 of the tournament.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
March Madness Saturday Late-Night Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 7:10 p.m. ET on Saturday, March 23rd
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
March Madness Saturday Late-Night Props Contest: Questions
1. What will be Gonzaga’s biggest first half lead against Baylor?
(No lead, 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16 or more)
2. Will Rui Hachimura (GONZ) score more points vs. Baylor than Phil Booth (VILL) does vs. Purdue?
3. What will be the final over/under margin for the Gonzaga-Baylor (148.5) game (total points between the closing total and combined final score)?
(0.5-4, 4.5-8, 8.5-12, 12.5-16, 16.5 or more)
4. Will Cassius Winston (MSU) miss a free throw vs. Minnesota?
5. How many points will Minnesota score vs. Michigan State?
(58 or less, 59-63, 64-68, 69-73, 74 or more)
6. Will Auburn outscore Kansas in the first half?
7. Which team will cover the spread between Villanova and Purdue (-2.5)?
8. How many 3-pt field goals will Villanova make in the final five minutes of the second half vs. Purdue?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
9. How many 3-pt field goals will Auburn make vs. Kansas?
(10 or fewer, 11, 12, 13, 14 or more)
10. Will Dedric Lawson (KU) have 10 or more made field goals vs. Auburn?
11. Which game will have the most combined points on Saturday night: Baylor-Gonzaga, Minnesota-Michigan State, Villanova-Purdue or Auburn-Kansas?
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored in all 4 NCAA Tournament games in this contest Saturday night?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!