Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Our FREE Sweet Sixteen Props Contest
Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
We started the NCAA Tournament with 68 teams and now we are down to the Sweet Sixteen. To celebrate one of the best Sweet Sixteen’s ever based on how well favorites performed in the first two rounds, we are throwing a props contest!
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Sweet Sixteen Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 7:10 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 28th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Sweet Sixteen Props Contest: Questions
1. Who will cover the first half spread in the Florida St-Gonzaga (-4.5) and Purdue-Tennessee (-0.5) Sweet 16 games?
(FSU & Purdue, FSU & Tennessee, Gonzaga & Purdue, Gonzaga and Tennessee)
2. How many turnovers will Michigan commit vs. Texas Tech?
(10 or less, 11-13, 14-16, 17-19, 20 or more)
3. How many combined assists will Zavier Simpson (MICH) have vs. Texas Tech and Payton Pritchard (ORE) have vs. Virginia?
(13 or less, 14-15, 16-17, 18-19, 20 or more)
4. How many combined points will be scored in the Oregon-Virginia game?
(105 or less, 106-112, 113-119, 120-126, 127 or more)
5. Will Florida State (vs. Gonzaga) or Oregon (vs. Virginia) win straight up in the Sweet 16?
6. What pct will Duke shoot from 3-pt range vs. Virginia Tech?
(30% or less, 30.1%-33%, 33.1%-36%, 36.1%-39%, More than 39%)
7. Will LSU (vs. Michigan State) or Virginia Tech (vs. Duke) win straight up in the Sweet 16?
8. How many made 3-pt field goals will Houston make against Kentucky in the final five minutes of the second half?
(0-2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
9. Will Auburn and North Carolina combine to score more points than any other Sweet 16 game (No wins with a tie)?
10. Will Auburn make more 3-pt field goals vs. North Carolina than any other team in the Sweet 16 (No wins with a tie)?
11. Which player will score more points in the Sweet 16?
(Zion Williamson (DUKE), Carsen Edwards (PUR), Brandon Clarke (GONZ), Admiral Schofield (TENN), 2+ tie)
12. What will be the total sum of seeds to advance to the Elite Eight?
(15 or less, 16-18, 19-21, 22-24, 25 or more)
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored among all 8 games in the Sweet Sixteen?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!