Our Projected Odds for Kentucky-Houston, Every Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament Game
Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: John Calipari
- Sean Koerner, a former bookmaker and our Director of Predictive Analytics, has compiled projected spreads and over/unders for every Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament game.
- See what we project the Kentucky vs. Houston spread and over/under to be -- and much more.
With the Sweet 16 almost set, it’s time to start looking ahead to the NCAA Tournament games being played next Thursday and Friday.
We’ve used my power ratings to project NCAA Tournament odds. If you’re into this kind of thing, you can see my spreads for every possible tournament matchup within our Bracket Simulator.
We’ll be updating this post as more Sweet 16 matchups get finalized on Sunday night.
Projected Odds: #1 Gonzaga vs. #4 Florida State
- Spread: Gonzaga -7.5
- Over/Under: 146.5
- Score: Florida State 69.5 | Gonzaga 77
- Win Probability: Florida State 23.2% | Gonzaga 76.8%
Projected Odds: #2 Tennessee vs. #3 Purdue
- Spread: Tennessee -1.5
- Over/Under: 145.5
- Score: Tennessee 73.5 | Purdue 72
- Win Probability: Tennessee 53.1% | Purdue 46.9%
Our Projected Odds: Michigan vs. Texas Tech
- Spread: Michigan -1.5
- Total: 121.5
- Proj Score: Michigan 61.5 | Texas Tech 60
- Win Probability: Michigan 53.1% | Texas Tech 46.9%
Our Projected Odds: Virginia vs. Oregon
- Spread: Virginia -11
- Total: 121.5
- Proj Score: Virginia 66.5 | Oregon 55.5
- Win Probability: Virginia 86.3% | Oregon 13.7%