Freedman’s Favorite NCAA Tournament Player Prop Bets for Michigan State-LSU & More
Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: LSU guard Skylar Mays
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring one of his favorite prop bets for each day of 2019.
- He runs through Friday's NCAA Tournament slate to highlight player props he likes in Michigan State-LSU and more.
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
In this piece I’m highlighting my favorite NCAA Tournament player props for Friday’s Sweet 16 games. Note that I will be updating this piece throughout the day.
For March Madness, I am 54-42-1 (+5.66) on player props. If you want more information, check out the piece on my March Madness prop-betting strategy.
You also should look at our live betting odds page for up-to-the-minute lines.
For daily player props outside of college basketball, follow me in The Action Network app.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
393-319-16, +50.48 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 218-162-4, +34.96 Units
- NHL: 66-80-7, -7.57 Units
- MLB: 2-3-1, -0.88 Units
- Golf: 4-7-1, -2.35 Units
- NASCAR: 5-8-0, -1.70 Units
- NCAAB: 54-43-3, +4.67 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0, -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 23-2-0, +12.64 Units
#2 Michigan State vs. #3 LSU
- Spread: Michigan State -6.0
- Over/Under: 147.0
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Time: 7:09 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
Michigan State G Cassius Winston: Under 3.5 Rebounds (-114)
Winston leads the Spartans with 18.9 points and 33.0 minutes per game, but the junior guard isn’t especially strong on the glass, ranking sixth on the team with 3.2 rebounds per game.
Winston has had fewer than four rebounds in 23 of his 36 games (63.9%) this season.