College Football Betting Cheat Sheet, Week 6: Picks, Odds, Trends, Analysis
USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Travis Homer, CeeDee Lamb and Jarrett Stidham
- College football's Week 6 begins on Saturday, and we've got everything you need from a betting perspective.
- Odds, picks, trends, analysis -- it's all right here.
College football’s Week 6 is underway, which is hard to believe. After next week, we’ll be halfway through the regular season (plus championship weekend).
As always, we’ve got you covered from a betting perspective. Picks, trends, tips, analysis. Anything you need to bet college football this weekend is linked below.
We’ve split up this cheat sheet into a few different sections, and we’ll be adding to it all weekend.
- Game guides and picks. Want the most in-depth insights on the biggest matchups of Week 6? You’ll find them there.
- Picks packages. You’ll want to see our experts’ entire betting card.
- Analysis. Anything from this week that can help you bet — weather report, power ratings, reaction from last week.
- Trends and stats. Find profitable betting systems for college football below.
Week 6 College Football Game Picks
If you’re looking for insights into the biggest games of the weekend, we’ve compiled them all here. Trends, stats, market movement, picks and more.
- Kentucky-Texas A&M
- Notre Dame-Virginia Tech
- Mississippi State-Auburn
- Sharps, Public Split on Syracuse-Pitt
- Sharps Hit Florida-LSU
- Utah State-BYU (Friday)
- Sharps Betting Marshall-MTSU (Friday)
Week 6 Picks Packages
Trying to save time and see our experts’ picks all at once? Get them here.
- Our Staff’s 13 Favorite Bets
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Betting Picks
- Games the Sharps Are Betting
- Weather Affecting All Games in Michigan
- Most Popular Public Teams this Weekend
Week 6 College Football Analysis
Want to do your own betting research? Our analysis leading into Week 6 can help.
- Weather Driving Michigan-Maryland Under Movement
- Overrated, Underrated for Week 6
- Misleading Box scores from Week 5
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks