Tulsa vs. USF Sharp Betting Pick: Odds, Projections, Experts’ Bets (Friday, Oct. 23)
Julio Aguilar/Getty Images. Pictured: Noah Johnson
- Sharp action is hitting Friday's Tulsa vs. South Florida college football matchup, specifically on the over/under.
- Our model's projections and experts are suggesting value on the same side, too.
- Check out the play lining up all our sharp signals, and how it's moving betting odds for tonight's game.
Tulsa vs. South Florida Odds
|PRO Projection||Tulsa -9.3 | 45.3|
|Time||7:30 p.m. ET|
Sign up for a FREE Trial of our College Football PRO Report, which highlights key factors that provide betting edges — like sharp action, large wagers, historically-profitable betting systems, model projections and expert picks.
Bettors are presented with a nice 4-game appetizer for college football’s Week 8, including the return of the Big Ten through Illinois vs. Wisconsin.
But tonight’s biggest betting edges — per our new PRO Report feature — are coming by way of this AAC matchup.
Let’s take a look at how the sharps — and our experts — are betting it, and why our projections suggest that they’re on the right side.
Data as of 1:30 p.m. ET. For immediate access to our College Football PRO Report, start a Free Trial today! You’ll also get:
- Pro Betting Systems: historically profitable betting trends and angles built on millions of data points.
- Line Move Predictions: know when a line will move — before it happens.
- Live Public Betting Data: see where the real money is going for every game.
Tulsa vs. South Florida PRO Report
[Try PRO for FREE to see how sharps are betting the rest of the Week 8 slate.]
Sports Insights Bet Signals have tracked six separate instances of sharp action hitting the under in this matchup, which helps explain how it’s fallen two points despite most bettors (54%) taking the over.
Sharp Action edge: Under
Our college football betting model, compiled by Collin Wilson, gives good reason for sharper bettors to be taking a liking to the under. He projects this total at 45.3, giving some significant value even at the current number.
Model Projections edge: Under
In addition to the sharps, our college football experts are riding the projected edge in this game. As of writing, two have taken the under.
You can follow all our experts’ picks, and get notifications when they make them, in the Action App.
Top Experts edge: Under
Try PRO for FREE for full access to our new College Football PRO Report, where we highlight key factors that provide betting edges — like large wagers, historically profitable betting systems, model projections and expert picks — that when combined with sharp money can powerfully detail the smartest bets on a given slate.