49ers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (September 8, 2019)
Photo credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jimmy Garoppolo
49ers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
- 49ers Spread: +1
- Buccaneers Spread: -1
- 49ers Moneyline: +100
- Buccaneers Moneyline: -120
- Over/Under: 51
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX
For real-time odds, go to the 49ers-Buccaneers game page to find the best price to bet.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a favorite against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
49ers vs. Buccaneers Model Prediction
The 49ers have a 51% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is -0.5, giving slight value to San Francisco. The over/under in our model is projected at 50, giving slight value to the under.
The Buccaneers averaged 0.55 more yards per play than the 49ers last season.
49ers vs. Buccaneers Betting Trends
- San Francisco 49ers are 3-7 ATS in the last 10 games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 5-3-2 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of September 8th, 44% of bets are on the 49ers +1.
The game total is 51 and 53% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
49ers vs. Buccaneers Betting Picks
- Matt Moore: 49ers -1
- Collin Wilson: Buccaneers +1
- Asher Roth: 49ers +1
- VegasRefund : Buccaneers moneyline -110
- Chad Millman: Buccaneers 0
- Adon 7x: Over 50.5
49ers vs. Buccaneers Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Marquise Goodwin over 48.5 receiving yards
- George Kittle under 82.5 receiving yards
- Mike Evans under 95.5 receiving yards
- Chris Godwin over 59.5 receiving yards
- Peyton Barber over 42.5 rushing yards
- Matt Breida under 18.5 receiving yards
- Matt Breida under 47.5 rushing yards