Aaron Jones Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Dec 9, 2018; Green Bay, WI, USA; Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (33) during the game against the Atlanta Falcons at Lambeau Field. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones.
Reading the offseason tea leaves is always dangerous, but there have been signs that the Packers plan to make Jones their undisputed lead back.
Among them was new head coach Matt LaFleur saying he intends to “marry the run with the pass.” And early returns from the team’s outside-zone heavy rushing scheme indicate Jones is the better fit than teammate Jamaal Williams.
The one cause for concern is LaFleur’s history of utilizing committee backfields. He said that Jones and Williams would each be involved in the offense back in February. But Jones could still be among the league’s most-fed backs with an average snap rate around 70%. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Aaron Jones’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 33 overall | No. 16 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 28 overall | No. 17 RB
- Standard: No. 23 overall | No. 17 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 202 carries | 974 yards | 8.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 219 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 133 car | 728 yds | 60.7 yds/g | 8 TDs
- Receiving: 26 rec | 206 yds | 17.2 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB24 PPR | RB23 0.5 PPR | RB23 std
Note: Jones was suspended for the first two regular-season games of the season, then missed the final two with a sprained MCL.