Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Adam Thielen
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen.
Thielen’s eight consecutive games with 100 yards to start the 2018 season set a new NFL record. Only Julio Jones (21) and Antonio Brown (17) have had more games over the century mark than Thielen (16) since 2016.
The most impressive part about his production has been his efficiency. Thielen (70.1% catch rate) joins Michael Thomas (77%), Cole Beasley (70.9%), Adam Humphries (70.4%) and Tyler Lockett (70.3%) as the only wide receivers to catch at least 70% of their targets since 2012 (min. 100 targets).
All of this production has ultimately helped Thielen finish as the PPR WR30, WR9 and WR7 from 2016 to 2018. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Adam Thielen’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 27 overall | No. 10 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 30 overall | No. 12 WR
- Standard: No. 37 overall | No. 12 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 87.7 receptions | 1,121 yards | 6.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 113 rec | 1,373 yds | 85.8 yds/g | 9 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR7 PPR | WR7 0.5 PPR | WR7 std