NFL Conference Championship Injury Report: Eric Berry Will Suit Up vs. Patriots
Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Eric Berry
- Get the latest on all the fantasy-relevant injuries with our NFL Conference Championship Injury Report, featuring updates on Chiefs S Eric Berry and Rams RB Todd Gurley.
- If Berry is unable to go for K.C., that'd be good news for Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski.
The NFL’s four remaining teams also happen to be four of the healthiest teams in the entire league. Funny how that worked out.
Chiefs safety Eric Berry (calf) will suit up Sunday after missing last Saturday’s win over the Colts.
Rob Gronkowski caught 3-of-4 targets for 97 yards against the Chiefs in Week 6 with Berry sidelined, but Gronk was held to just 33-scoreless yards on six targets during Week 1 of last season when the Chiefs’ All-World safety was healthy.
Some other key injury notes from around the league:
Rams-Saints Injury Notes
- Todd Gurley (knee) looked like his usual self during the Rams’ Divisional Round win over the Cowboys. He’s once again good to go for Sunday.
- The Saints will be without the services of defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins (ankle) for the remainder of the season. They’re also without slot receiver Keith Kirkwood (calf), while tight end Ben Watson (appendicitis) is listed as questionable but reportedly not expected to suit up.
Patriots-Chiefs Injury Notes
- The only player the Chiefs defense will be without is linebacker Dorian O’Daniel (calf, ankle). Their backfield could use some depth courtesy of Spencer Ware (hamstring), although Damien Williams appears to be locked and loaded as the Chiefs’ feature back regardless of Ware’s game status. Sammy Watkins (foot) played on 76-of-82 snaps (93%) against the Colts in his first action since Week 11.
- The Patriots only ruled out defensive end Deatrich Wise Jr. (ankle) for their Divisional Round win over the Chargers. He’ll return to action this week.
We’ll be tracking injuries and suspensions for every starter and fantasy-relevant player below, with updates until kickoff.
Daily practice participation will be included to give a clear idea of how healthy a player truly is. Official injury designations will be added once they are available, but the FantasyLabs Status will be updated throughout the week.
NFL Conference Championship Injury Report
- DNP = Did Not Practice
- LP = Limited Practice
- FP = Full Practice