A.J. Green Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: A.J. Green
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green.
Provided Green is healthy enough after his season-ending toe injury, he’s an excellent value in the third round of drafts. Ideally, he would see more than the 23% target share he saw last year, but that still came out to 8.6 targets per game — both marks ranked inside the top-20 among receivers.
Where Green separated himself against Tyler Boyd was his 37% of the market share of Air Yards, which was 10% higher than Boyd’s. Green still has the big-play ability to make him worthy of an investment. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 A.J. Green’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 24 overall | No. 10 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 30 overall | No. 10 WR
- Standard: No. 32 overall | No. 11 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 77.7 receptions | 1,116 yards | 7.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 46 rec | 694 yds | 77.1 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR44 PPR | WR39 0.5 PPR | WR37 std
Note: Green suffered a toe injury just before the Bengals’ Week 9 bye, returning in Week 13 only to re-injure it in the second quarter. He ranked as the WR8 in PPR, WR7 in half-point PPR and WR6 in standard scoring between Weeks 1-8.