Alexander Mattison Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 3, 2018; Boise, ID, USA; Boise State Broncos running back Alexander Mattison (22) during second half action versus the Brigham Young Cougars at Albertsons Stadium. Boise State defeats Brigham Young 21-16. Mandatory Credit: Brian Losness-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison.
Young producers with size and a decent amount of draft capital tend not to fail in the NFL.
Mattison isn’t in the best of positions — he’s clearly not slated to see lots of volume with Dalvin Cook locked into the starting role — but Mattison might steal some touches as a change-of-pace back, and he could have quite a bit of value as a handcuff: Cook hasn’t enjoyed a clean bill of health for much of the past two years.
I’ll be keeping a close on Mattison in the event of a Cook injury. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Alexander Mattison’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 167 overall | No. 56 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 157 overall | No. 55 RB
- Standard: No. 149 overall | No. 52 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 109 carries | 451 yards | 3.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 14 receptions | 103 yards | 0.4 touchdowns