December 23, 2018; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (12) during the fourth quarter against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson.
We haven’t seen Robinson function as an elite No. 1 receiver since 2015, but the good news is that he was at least on the right track last season, flashing glimpses of his ceiling in a couple breakout games.
A-Rob ranked among the league’s bottom-five receivers in average separation per target (Next-Gen Stats) in 2016 and 2018, so we have to be wary about targeting him in matchups against top-tier cornerbacks who can match-up with him physically.
But he still looks like the best bet for fantasy football success in the Bears’ crowded passing offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Allen Robinson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 62 overall | No. 27 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 64 overall | No. 28 WR
- Standard: No. 69 overall | No. 27 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 62.2 receptions | 858 yards | 5.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 55 rec | 754 yds | 58 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR40 PPR | WR40 0.5 PPR | WR41 std
Note: Robinson missed two games with a groin injury, then the regular-season final with rib soreness.