Nov 26, 2017; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor (13) reacts with running back Corey Clement (30) and wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (17) after his touchdown against the Chicago Bears at Lincoln Financial Field. Mandatory Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
The main concern with Jeffery is that he’s not the leading pass-catcher on his team. He soaked up 19% of the Eagles’ target share last season while Zach Ertz saw No. 1 receiver volume with 26%.
Jeffrey does have No. 1-receiver upside, you just don’t always know when those weeks are coming with Philly’s propensity to spread the ball around. Still, he led the team with 29% of its Air Yards last year and an 11.1-yard average depth of target.
His 14.3 fantasy points per game trailed only Ertz among pass-catchers, and if he can stay healthy for all 16 games, Jeffrey should make for a solid WR2. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Alshon Jeffery’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 61 overall | No. 26 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 60 overall | No. 26 WR
- Standard: No. 62 overall | No. 26 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 61.9 receptions | 826 yards | 6.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 65 rec | 843 yds | 64.8 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR26 PPR | WR25 0.5 PPR | WR26 std
Note: Jeffery missed the first three regular-season games while still recovering from offseason surgery on his rotator cuff.