Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Alvin Kamara
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara.
Kamara is one of very few running backs capable of producing as a RB1/WR2 hybrid talent.
There might not be another RB in the NFL who is smoother than Kamara. Defenders seem to just slide off the Saints’ 5-foot-10, 214-pound talent: His average of 5.1 yards per carry is the highest mark among 26 running backs with at least 300 carries over the past two seasons. And the two-time Pro Bowler is even tougher to corral as a receiver.
Kamara is undoubtedly one of the league’s most talented backs. And while there’s a good chance fans won’t see him on the field as much as they did over Mark Ingram’s four-game suspension in 2018, it would be shocking if Kamara plays fewer than 60% of offensive snaps in 2019. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Alvin Kamara’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 4 overall | No. 4 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 3 overall | No. 3 RB
- Standard: No. 3 overall | No. 3 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 198 carries | 928 yards | 9.6 touchdowns
- Receiving: 79 receptions | 688 yards | 4.5 touchdowns
- Rushing: 194 car | 883 yds | 58.9 yds/g | 14 TDs
- Receiving: 81 rec | 709 yds | 47.3 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB4 PPR | RB4 0.5 PPR | RB4 std