Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper celebrates. Credit: Tim Heitman, USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper.
There’s little doubt that Cooper’s time with the Cowboys produced the best professional football performance of the 24-year-old’s career.
- Cooper’s 8.5 targets per game in his 11 outings with Dallas were the most during a season of his career. He averaged 7.5 targets per game during his three and a half seasons in Oakland.
- Cooper averaged a career-high 9.5 yards per target with Dak Prescott under center. Cooper’s rate with Derek Carr was 8.3 yards per target.
- Cooper racked up 150-plus yards in two games, which matched his total amount of breakout performances with the Raiders.
He’s poised to again work as a valuable fantasy asset as long as defenses are forced to focus on Ezekiel Elliott. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Amari Cooper’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 33 overall | No. 15 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 38 overall | No. 14 WR
- Standard: No. 40 overall | No. 13 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 78.4 receptions | 1,060 yards | 6.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 75 rec | 1,005 yds | 67 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR19 PPR | WR17 0.5 PPR | WR19 std
Note: Cooper missed one regular-season game immediately following his trade to Dallas.