Andrew Luck Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Andrew Luck celebrates against the Houston Texans. Credit: Mark J. Rebilas, USA Today Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck.
Luck proved his shoulder injury is behind him. He might even find a way to improve on last season’s MVP-like numbers with more weapons.
The Colts drafted speedster Parris Campbell, signed red-zone threat Devin Funchess, and welcome chain-moving Jack Doyle back from injury. It would be real hard to wait on QB if Luck slips outside the top 75.— Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Andrew Luck’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 3
- Overall: No. 68 PPR | No. 61 Half-Point PPR | No. 58 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 389 completions | 592 attempts | 65.7 comp % | 4,341 yards | 33.2 touchdowns | 14.2 interceptions
- Rushing: 49 carries | 197 yards | 1.4 touchdowns
- Passing: 430 comp | 639 att | 67.3 comp% | 4,593 yds | 287.1 yds/g | 39 TDs | 15 INTs
- Rushing: 46 car | 148 yds | 0 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB5