2018 NFL Combine Day 1: Just How Fast Is Saquon Barkley?
The 2018 NFL combine drills will take place on March 2-5. Players will have the chance to improve their draft stock, and gamblers will have the chance to profit on various combine-related prop bets. Today we’ll break down some of Friday’s various drills and top storylines in the third of several combine-specific pieces. All odds are updated as of Thursday, Mar. 1.
Combine drills won’t start until Friday, but official body measurements have already turned draft twitter into a frenzy. Interviews and MRI results will potentially have a larger impact on prospects than their drill performances, but luckily we degenerates can leave that business to the professionals. Our mission is simple: Make money.
Who Is Participating?
On Friday we get the on-field workouts for running backs, offensive linemen, kickers, and special-teamers. With all respect to the big uglies up front, most of the eyes will likely be on some of 2017’s most electrifying college backs.
- Saquon Barkley | 6’0″ and 233 Pounds | Junior, Penn State: Player Profile
- Nick Chubb | 5’10″ and 227 Pounds | Senior, Georgia: Player Profile
- Sony Michel | 5’10″ and 214 Pounds | Senior, Georgia: Player Profile
- Royce Freeman | 5’11″ and 229 Pounds | Senior, Oregon: Player Profile
- Derrius Guice | 5’10″ and 224 Pounds | Junior, LSU: Player Profile
- Ronald Jones II | 5’11″ and 205 Pounds | Junior, USC: Player Profile