The 2018 NFL combine drills will take place on March 2-5. Players will have the chance to improve their draft stock, and gamblers will have the chance to profit on various combine-related prop bets. Today we’ll break down some of Saturday’s various drills and top storylines in the fourth of several combine-specific pieces. All odds are updated as of Friday, Mar. 2.
The combine’s running backs, offensive linemen, and special team participants performed in front of teams on Friday to kick off combine season, and on Saturday we get quarterbacks in addition to wide receivers and tight ends. Interviews and MRI results will potentially have a larger impact on the remaining prospects than their drill performances, but luckily we degenerates can leave that business to the professionals. Our mission is simple: Make money.
Who Is Participating?
The wide receivers and tight ends are interesting, but it’s the quarterbacks who have a chance to steal the show and earn that shiny No. 1 overall pick.
- Josh Allen | 6’4″ and 237 Pounds | (Redshirt Junior, Wyoming): Player Profile
- Sam Darnold | 6’3″ and 221 Pounds | (Redshirt Sophomore, USC): Player Profile
- Lamar Jackson | 6’2″ and 216 Pounds | (Junior, Louisville): Player Profile
- Baker Mayfield | 6’0″ and 215 Pounds | (Redshirt Senior, Oklahoma): Player Profile
- Josh Rosen | 6’4″ and 226 Pounds | (Junior, UCLA): Player Profile