Austin Ekeler Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Austin Ekeler
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler.
Ekeler was outstanding last season, boasting a 39.3% breakaway rate and 67.5 elusive rating, which respectively ranked 10th and sixth among running backs, per Pro Football Focus. He was also one of the most efficient running backs when given the ball, averaging 1.17 fantasy points per touch.
Ekeler has carved out a stable part-time role, but he likely won’t receive more than eight to 12 touches per game, which makes him more of a RB3 or bye-week fill-in. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Austin Ekeler’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 70 overall | No. 29 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 69 overall | No. 30 RB
- Standard: No. 73 overall | No. 32 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 101 carries | 480 yards | 3.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 38 receptions | 364 yards | 2.6 touchdowns
- Rushing: 106 car | 554 yds | 39.6 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 39 rec | 404 yds | 28.9 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB25 PPR | RB24 0.5 PPR | RB27 std
Note: Ekeler missed two regular-season games after re-aggravating a neck injury.