Austin Hooper Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Austin Hooper
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper.
Hooper converted 88 targets into a season-long 71-660-4 line in 2018. This included three games with at least nine receptions.
We could feasibly see the Falcons rely on Hooper more as an underneath option with Tevin Coleman now in San Francisco. Either way, Hooper carries a solid weekly floor considering there are few tight ends who are on the field as often as him: He was one of only eight to play more than 75% of their offense’s snaps last season. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Austin Hooper’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 100 overall | No. 9 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 100 overall | No. 9 TE
- Standard: No. 112 overall | No. 12 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 58 receptions | 617 yards | 4.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 71 rec | 660 yds | 41.3 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE6 PPR | TE6 0.5 PPR | TE7 std