Baker Mayfield Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Baker Mayfield
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield.
Mayfield put together about as good of a rookie season as we’ve seen from a quarterback over the better part of the past two decades. There doesn’t seem to be much in his way for Year 2, especially considering the dizzying number of good to great offensive weapons around him.
Don’t be surprised if he and the rest of the Browns’ skill position players achieve fantasy stardom on a regular basis in 2019. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Baker Mayfield’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 5
- Overall: No. 82 PPR | No. 80 Half-Point PPR | No. 71 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 371 completions | 565 attempts | 65.6 comp % | 4,411 yards | 31.4 touchdowns | 14.7 interceptions
- Rushing: 47 carries | 169 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Passing: 310 comp | 486 att | 63.8 comp% | 3,725 yds | 266.1 yds/g | 27 TDs | 14 INTs
- Rushing: 39 car | 131 yds | 0 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB16
Note: Mayfield started 13 regular-season games.