49ers-Cardinals: Barstool Promo Code Grabs $150 for Monday Night Football
The San Fransisco 49ers play the Arizona Cardinals for their first divisional meeting of the season in Mexico City's fifth NFL game.
There's plenty of value to be sought — whether you're riding the Cardinals as +350 underdogs or the bevy of inviting player props. Plus, Barstool Sportsbook continues their NFL promo codeACTNEWS150, which gets new users $150 in bonus cash when at least $20 is waged on MNF.
Let's dummie down how we can approach this game using Barstool's Bet-Get promotion.
Barstool Promo Bet Preview: 49ers-Cardinals
Think of this bet like any other bet, except you will get $150 regardless of whether it wins or losses.
I'll touch upon how bonus cash works below, but you'll still want to make back the best payout possible.
So before placing a bet, here are some game notes to mull over:
- Arizona is the most generous team to opposing tight ends — ranking dead last in receptions, yards and touchdowns allowed to the position. Kittle has scored in two of his last three games and tallied a score and 100+ yards in his last meeting with Arizona.
- With Colt McCoy under center for the second consecutive week and the Cardinals having dropped Eno Benjamin from the roster, look for James Conner to get a full workload. Conner broke loose for two touchdowns with McCoy starting in Week 10, so he'll be the go-to option in the red zone if the Cardinals can chip away at the league's most daunting defense.
- DeAndre Hopkins has secured 10+ receptions in all four of his appearances in 2022. McCoy fired 14 balls his way in Week 10, which accounted for 98 yards. Hopkins is a talented enough receiver to take on any corner in the NFL and should see the most looks from McCoy when he needs to convert.
Betting With the Bet-Get Promo
Let's go with the minimum deposit of $20. Suppose you bet this parlay with the ACTNEWS150 promo code:
|George Kittle ATD||+180|
|James Conner Over 52.5 Rush Yards||-112|
|DeAndre Hopkins Over 74.5 Receiving Yards||-113|
There are two scenarios that can happen. Here's how they can play:
- The parlay hits: Happy Monday — you've banked a nice $1,000. You also keep the $20 you bet and still get $150 in bonus cash. You have $1,170 to begin your sports betting career with.
- The parlay misses: You have $150 worth of bonus cash.
We always like to provide a visual for thorough clarification:
|Bet||Profit||Money in Acct.|
|Parlay hits||$1,000 + $150||$1,170|
|Parlay misses||$150 in bonus cash||$150 bonus cash|
How to Use Barstool's Bonus Cash
Even if the Monday Night Football bet loses, you'll at least have $150 no matter what.
Barstool is unique because they allow you to keep the bonus cash if you win with it, which is extremely rare.
You may be thinking, "Can I just withdraw the $150 if I lose?" No. You can only bet with bonus cash and keep the profits if you win with it.
Let's say you bet all $150 on Mexico to defeat Poland in the World Cup on Tuesday. Mexico's moneyline odds are priced at +160 by Barstool at the time of publish.
Here are the possibilites:
- Mexico wins: You win $240 and get to keep the $150 in bonus cash for a total of $390.
- Mexico loses: You have a wonderful zero.
More Niners-Cards Betting Advice
Let our betting analysts take George Kittle and DeAndre Hopkins a step further in our MNF Prop Bets preview:
- Gilles Gallant reinforces the upside for Kittle and Hopkins and suggests them both as ATD scorers.
- Sean Koerner lays out why Deebo Samuel should be faded in this matchup with Arizona.
- Chris Raybon also shares why George Kittle is in a great spot against a Cardinals secondary that’s let tight ends torch them.
- Our staff suggest the 3 Best Bets to seek for Monday Night Football, featuring George Kittle props and the spread.
The Sign-Up Process
Signing up for most legal sportsbooks is pretty simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here's how it works at Barstool.