Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tom Brady
Think you’re the smartest bettor in the room? Now’s the time to prove it. Take our football betting quiz below, challenge your friends and see how who comes out on top!
Take the quiz to see the multiple choice selections for each and get your score!
- What is the Patriots’ against-the-spread record in their eight Super Bowl appearances since 2000?
- Excluding Alabama, name the last college football team to cover as a favorite in the national championship game.
- Name the largest underdog to win a Super Bowl since 2000.
- Which school is the largest underdog to win a national title since the first BCS championship in 1999?
- Highest over/under set in an NFL game in the past 15 years?
- What is the highest over/under in an NCAA game in the past 10 years?
- What is the NFL’s lowest closing over/under in the past 15 years?
- Name the NFL team responsible for the two biggest moneyline upsets since 2003.
- What was the largest college football upset (by point spread) since 2005?
- Who is the most profitable NFL coach from a betting perspective over the past five seasons?
- Which NCAA coach has the best against-the-spread results over the past five years?
- Who is the most profitable (ATS) NFL quarterback over the past five seasons?
- Who is the least profitable NFL quarterback over the past five seasons?
- Which NFL team has been the most profitable to bet on since 2003?
- Which Super Bowl champion had the highest opening preseason odds since 1990?
- Which NCAA national champion had the highest preseason odds since 2000?
- Which school had the most-profitable single season since 2010, finishing the year 12-1 ATS?
- Which school has been the least profitable (ATS) for bettors over the past 10 years?
- Which NFL team has been the least profitable (ATS) overall since 2010?
- Which team had the worst individual NFL ATS season since 2005? Believe it or not, it’s not the Browns!