Bills vs. Steelers Betting Odds, Picks & Sunday Night Football Cheat Sheet: Everything You Need to Know
USA Today Sports. Pictured: James Conner
- Looking for the latest betting odds and advice for tonight's Sunday Night Football Game between the Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers? You've come to the right place.
- Below, our experts analyze this spread (Steelers -1.5), over/under (37.5) and player props that are offering betting value.
- Make sure to check out all of the coverage before locking in your picks for the Bills-Steelers Sunday Night Football game.
Bills at Steelers Betting Odds & Picks for Sunday Night Football
- Odds: Steelers -1.5
- Total: 37.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: NBC
Odds as of Sunday afternoon and via DraftKings, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this Sunday Night Football showdown.
Here’s an excerpt, but you can read the full story here.
Devlin Hodges has been efficient, completing 71.3% of his passes for 8.5 yards per attempt, but he’s done so on extremely low volume — the Steelers haven’t cleared 200 net passing yards in any of his starts.
According to Football Outsiders’ DVOA, the Bills pass defense ranks fifth in schedule-adjusted efficiency, which represents a step up in class from the other defenses Hodges has started against: The Chargers (21st), Browns (15th) and Cardinals (29th).
It’s also notable that his yards per attempt is nearly a whole yard lower (8.5 to 7.6) if he doesn’t hit a 79-yard bomb to James Washington against the Bengals’ 30th-ranked unit.
Our Favorite Sunday Night Football Betting Picks
A majority of bettors are fading the Steelers as small home favorites, but should you? Our experts reveal their spread and over/under picks for tonight.
Bills-Steelers Prop Bets
- Bills RB Devin Singletary’s Receiving Yards
- Bills WR Isaiah McKenzie’s Receiving Yards
- Bills TE Dawson Knox’s Receiving Yards
Those are the best player prop bets for tonight according to our tools. Here’s how to bet all three.
SNF Sharp Report
Tonight’s matchup is expected to be a defensive battle. PJ Walsh details how sharps are factoring that into betting the over/under.
Bills-Steelers DFS Showdown Slate
Cash game strategy. Core GPP plays. Chris Raybon breaks down how to play the single-game slate.