Brandin Cooks Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brandin Cooks
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks.
Cooks is in an offense that can support multiple receivers. The Rams rarely use their tight end, and Jared Goff led the league in pass attempts from 3-WR sets.
Cooks saw consistent usage last season, soaking up 32% of their Air Yards and 22% of their target share, but he was slightly less consistent than Robert Woods or a healthy Cooper Kupp. This isn’t surprising since Cooks’ 12.7-yard average depth of target led all of them.
I think Cooks is being properly valued narrowly ahead of his teammates in current average draft position because he arguably has more upside on a weekly basis than Woods or Kupp. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Brandin Cooks’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 42 overall | No. 16 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 42 overall | No. 16 WR
- Standard: No. 42 overall | No. 15 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 68.1 receptions | 1,016 yards | 6.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 80 rec | 1204 yds | 75.3 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR13 PPR | WR12 0.5 PPR | WR13 std