Broncos Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Vic Fangio
Denver Broncos Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 7 (-135)/Under 7 (+115)
- Odds to win the AFC West: 14-1
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: 4-1
- Odds to win the AFC Championship: 40-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 80-1
New (veteran) quarterback. New head coach. And still an average win total and overall expectations.
What’s actually realistic for the Broncos in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 7.1
The Broncos face the toughest schedule in the NFL this season: I don’t have them favored by more than two points in any game until Week 16.
Their win total seems pretty close to spot-on (I have them projected for almost exactly seven wins). As their B- grade in my Buy/Sell model indicates, they are much more of an “average” team than their 6-10 record a year ago indicates.
With a veteran QB like Joe Flacco now running the offense and Vic Fangio taking over their stout defense, I’m interested in buying them against the spread early this season.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Raiders: Broncos +0.5
- Week 2 vs. Bears: Broncos +1
- Week 3 at Packers: Broncos +5.5
- Week 4 vs. Jaguars: Broncos -1
- Week 5 at Chargers: Broncos +7
- Week 6 vs. Titans: Broncos -1.5
- Week 7 vs. Chiefs: Broncos +4
- Week 8 at Colts: Broncos +3
- Week 9 vs. Browns: Broncos -0.5
- Week 11 at Vikings: Broncos +5
- Week 12 at Bills: Broncos +0.5
- Week 13 vs. Chargers: Broncos +2
- Week 14 at Texans: Broncos +4.5
- Week 15 at Chiefs: Broncos +9
- Week 16 vs. Lions: Broncos -3.5
- Week 17 vs. Raiders: Broncos -4.5