NFL: Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Banks $1,250 for Week 10
The Los Angeles Rams and the Arizona Cardinals share two things in common in 2022: they are in the ditches of the NFC West and have underperformed beyond recognition.
Here’s how they work:
- ACTION4FULL, which gets users in any location up to $1,250 in first-bet insurance when they place a bet on any NFL Sunday game and;
- ACTIONTIX, an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
First-Bet Insurance: Cardinals-Rams
Book promotions are incentive for bettors to obtain free bets by getting active on their platforms.
Let’s deep dive into Cardinals-Rams as a means to explain how this promotion will unravel and what to expect.
Arizona Cardinals: +130 at Caesars Sportsbook
Kyler Murray enters the 4:25 p.m. ET kick-off listed as questionable. Without him, the Cards will look to their backfield with James Conner to assume the lead rushing duties. The Rams have been tough on opposing backs this year; they haven’t allowed more than 94 scrimmage yards to anyone not named Christian McCaffery.
Conner is due for a breakthrough game if he can stay on the field, but facing the Rams at home is an uphill climb. The good news is DeAndre Hopkins has been a refreshing addition to this offense since his return. He’s averaged 99.3 yards and a pair of scores in three games. Zach Ertz is also on a tear — tallying two touchdowns in the last two games.
Los Angeles Rams: -190 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Rams are on pace to harness one of the worst records of a defending Super Bowl champion. Matt Stafford has struggled, there is no run game and this offense is plain dysfunctional. They’re desperately looking to rebound after handing a win to the Bucs and losing four of their last five.
Stafford can’t seem to keep the offense in a rhythm. It goes to show the bleak reality of how worse things could be without Cooper Kupp, who 501 yards ahead of the second-most yards on the team. Kupp is averaging 101.6 yards per game and 11.6 targets from Stafford.
Pick: While the Rams won the last meeting, they have been erratic at home. There isn’t much tangible evidence to back a one-man offense and a down-spiraling team. The defense would have to compensate against a Cardinals offense that at least has some upward mobility. If Murray plays, Cardinals moneyline presents some value.
Betting with First-Bet Insurance
Say I sign up for Caesars and place a $100 bet on Cardinals moneyline. Here are the scenarios.
- Cards win: I win $130 and keep my $100 deposit for a total payout of $230.
- Cards lose: I get $100 in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio and are using ACTIONTIX for the bet $20, get $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer, the above would work the same. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
The Lowdown on Free Bets
Always bet on plus-money wagers. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time.
Think of expected value this way: the fair odds of a coin toss are 50/50 (+100).
- If you have +120 odds on tails, the EV would be (120-100) * .5.
- You have $10 expected winnings on a $100 bet (or 10% EV).
100 of these 10% EV bets would expect to net $1,000.
I lose my moneyline bet on Cardinals-Rams. I then take the $100 in free bets and place it on this parlay between Sunday and Monday Night Football:
- This is what happens with our $100 of free bets:
- The parlay hits: I win $616, but the $100 in free bets goes away. I still profited $516 since my deposit.
- The parlay misses: As Whitney Houston says, “I have nothing.”
More Ways to Bet Week 10
Watch our comprehensive analysis on Cardinals-Rams before placing your first-bet insurance wager:
- Gilles Gallant suggests his top Week 10 player props to watch for — including Dak Prescott, Cole Kmet and Daniel Jones.
- Brandon Andreson offers his picks for three Week 10 games that include Vikings-Bills, Broncos-Titans and Chargers-49ers.
- Sean Koerner gives his take on more Week 10 player props, which encompass Donovan Peoples-Jones and Leonard Fournette.
Things to Know With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.