NFL Sunday: Caesars Sportsbook Runs Promo Code Worth $1,250 for Week 13
December Sundays mean the NFL playoff race is fining out and Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL will access up to $1,250 with bets on any game.
The Seahawks have been one of the year’s biggest surprises as they chase first place in the NFC West. Their Sunday date is one of the worst Super Bowl defending teams in the Super Bowl era — the 2022 Rams.
We’ll look at how our experts are betting this matchup below to demonstrate how promotions with Caesars work.
There’s also live offers available in both Maryland and Ohio at Caesars Sportsbook. Here’s what each will look like:
- ACTION4FULL gets new users in any location up to $1,250 in free bets if their first bet loses at Caesars.
- ACTION4PICS is exclusive to Maryland bettors and nets $100 in free bets if your first wager is between $20 and $100. If you bet more than $100, it becomes “On Caesars” up to $1,500 — meaning they’ll refund you in free bets equal to the amount you lose, should it lose.
- ACTIONTIX is an exclusive offer to Ohio users that grants a free $100 upon betting $20+ and also gives entry into a weekly ticket drawing for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
A Guide to Caesars Promos
Look at it this way: betting longshots will get you more expected value over time the more you bet. It’s not about how many bets you win or lose. Also, if your bet loses, the book will stake your loss with “free bets,” which you can use to wager with as a second chance.
Seahawks-Rams Bet Preview
This game is a tale of underperformance vs. overperformance to the highest of degrees. The Rams have been knocked out of playoff contention and saying their offense is a shell of last year’s would be an over statement. They are riddled with key injuries and face a Seahawks team that has been a shock of excitement with Geno Smith’s redemption tour.
Here’s how our NFL betting expert Brandon Anderson is viewing this:
The Rams enter Week 12 0-4 against teams that are currently over .500, losing those games by an average of 16.3 points. They’ll likely add to that number this weekend with another bad loss and when they do, it’s hard to imagine them staying this short of an underdog against a Seahawks team that will be 6-5 at worst, but probably 7-4 if they take care of business at home against the Raiders.
Seattle Island! The Seahawks are good. You’ve likely heard my case by now. The Seahawks are good running and passing the ball. They’re terrific on special teams. The defense is improving and above average. The coaching has been fantastic. Geno Smith has been a revelation.
Seattle looks like a playoff team, probably because they are one — in part because they get to play the corpse of this Rams team twice down the stretch.
This line seems to expect the return of Stafford. Even if he plays, it’s hard not to like Seattle in this matchup given how bad the Rams have been against quality teams. But there’s also every reason to think Stafford might just get the bubble wrap protection with no reason to rush him back and nothing to play for this season. If he does sit out again, this line will surely rise.
Placing My Bet
Given the variation in team standing, skill and outlook, let’s say I go all-in on Seattle and bet the alternate spread of -11.5. Caesars has these odds priced at +146.
I deposit $100 and place it on this bet ahead of the 4:05 p.m. kickoff.
I will win $146 plus keep my $100 for a payout of $246 if the Seahawks win by 12 or more points. If they win by a lesser margin or the Rams upset, I get $100 back in free bets.
*If you’re in Ohio or Maryland, the above would work the same for ACTIONTIX and ACTION4PICS. The only difference is you will get $100 in free bets whether you win or lose.
Caesars not in your state? Check out the latest BetMGM bonus code.
Free Bets, Explained
Free bets are simple: You can place bets with them, but can’t withdraw them as cash. It’s like the book spotting you for a bet. You keep the hard cash profits if you win.
So, if I’ve got $100 worth of free bets in hand, say I bet this parlay including both Sunday and Monday night games:
|Colts-Cowboys Over 44.5||-110|
OK, all three legs hit. Great! I’ve now made $596 and have profited $496 since my initial deposit. If one or more of the above bets don’t happen, I lose the $100 in free bets.
Week 13 NFL Sunday Bets
Hungry for more ways to wage some dough on the first Sunday of December? Start with our ‘The Favorites’ segment on Seahawks-Rams.
Now let’s look at how our experts see the rest of the NFL slate:
- Evan Abrams provides the key tidbits to Week 13 with his comprehensive NFL Sunday Betting Primer.
- Anderson also gives note to every Week 13 game with his picks and projections.
- Sean Koerner gets down to the numbers with straight up and against the spread options by confidence in his NFL Pick’Em Pool Picks.
Signing Up With Caesars
- Click here and select your state, and input the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address & email address.
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and login.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.