Calvin Ridley Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley.
Ridley (10) joined Mike Evans (12) and Odell Beckham Jr. (12) as the only rookies to record double-digit receiving touchdowns over the past five seasons. His pristine route-running made him a threat against all three levels of defense the second he stepped on the field.
The Falcons were one of only seven teams that played at least four games with 60-plus combined points last season. Now they’re scheduled to play 13 (!) games indoors in 2019, meaning more high-scoring shootouts are likely on the way.
Ridley will be their No. 2 receiver for however long Julio Jones calls Atlanta home, but both are talented enough to work as No. 1 fantasy football options. The ceiling is the roof for Ridley if something were to happen to either Jones or Mohamed Sanu. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Calvin Ridley’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 46 overall | No. 19 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 46 overall | No. 18 WR
- Standard: No. 49 overall | No. 18 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 67.5 receptions | 885 yards | 7.2 touchdowns
- Receiving: 64 rec | 821 yds | 51.3 yds/g | 10 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR22 PPR | WR19 0.5 PPR | WR18 std