Cardinals Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY. Pictured: Kliff Kingsbury, Kyler Murray
Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 5 (-120)/Under 5 (even)
- Odds to win the NFC West: 35-1
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: 10-1
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 100-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 200-1
New head coach. New quarterback. New season.
What are realistic expectations for Kliff Kingsbury, Kyler Murray and the Cardinals in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Thursday, August 29.
My Win Total Projection: 5.3
As the Cardinals love has grown this offseason, their win total has now reached a point where I don’t see any value on either side.
I like the idea of backing them early in the season against the spread, as opposed to betting a four-month-long win total that’s sharpened considerably. It may take the league a few games to adjust to the Air Raid offense. Even better: The Cardinals open up with an easier seven-game stretch (I have their average projected line at +3.4).
Their final nine games are much harder (average spread of +6.6), so it would be timely to start fading them once teams have enough film to better handle the unique Air Raid offense. The Cardinals are going to be such a volatile team under rookie QB Kyler Murray, they will offer more value on the moneyline whenever they are getting double-digit points against the spread.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 vs. Lions: Cardinals +0.5
- Week 2 at Ravens: Cardinals +7.5
- Week 3 vs. Panthers: Cardinals +3.5
- Week 4 vs. Seahawks: Cardinals 3
- Week 5 at Bengals: Cardinals +3
- Week 6 vs. Falcons: Cardinals +3.5
- Week 7 at Giants: Cardinals +2.5
- Week 8 at Saints: Cardinals +11.5
- Week 9 vs. 49ers: Cardinals +2.5
- Week 10 at Buccaneers: Cardinals +5
- Week 11 at 49ers: Cardinals +7
- Week 13 vs. Rams: Cardinals +6.5
- Week 14 vs. Steelers: Cardinals +3.5
- Week 15 vs. Browns: Cardinals +3.5
- Week 16 at Seahawks: Cardinals +8
- Week 17 at Rams: Cardinals +12