We have a showdown on Thursday Night Football, featuring the 11-2 Chiefs trying to hold on to the division lead and the 10-3 Chargers fighting to get into the playoffs.
Since you’ll be watching — and most certainly betting — the AFC West showdown, we’re throwing a TNF prop contest, giving away $250 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
NFL Thursday Night Football Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $250!
Chargers-Chiefs Thursday Night Football Contest: Questions
To win your share of the $250 prize, simply fill out the following ten props in the app:
- Will Patrick Mahomes complete his first pass attempt?
- When will the first points be scored in the game?
(15:00-10:00 in 1Q, 9:59-5:00 in 1Q, 4:59-0:00 in 1Q, Other/None)
- Which team will use a timeout first?
- Will the Chiefs score a 1-yard touchdown?
- How many total receptions will Travis Kelce have?
(5 or less, 6 or 7, 8 or 9, 10 or more)
- What will be the total distance of the longest made field goal?
(Less than 40 yds, 40-44 yds, 45-49 yds, 50-54 yds, 55+ yds)
- How many total sacks will the Chiefs allow vs. Chargers?
(None, 1-2, 3-4, 5 or more)
- Will Patrick Mahomes throw for more passing yards than Philip Rivers?
- How many total false start and offensive holding penalties will the Chiefs have?
(None, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
- Will the Chiefs score a touchdown on a drive where they allow a sack?
Tiebreaker: How many total rushing yards will the Chiefs have?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $250!