Bears vs. Packers Odds, Promo: Bet $20, Win $205 if Justin Fields Completes a Pass!
Wesley Hitt/Getty Images. Pictured: Bears QB Justin Fields
In a Week 5 win over the Raiders, Justin Fields showed some of the potential that led the Bears to select him with the eleventh overall pick in the 2021 draft.
Whether or not Fields can replicate last weekend’s performance in Week 6 against the Packers, this promo from PointsBet is a true no-brainer:
Check out the details below:
Justin Fields completed 12 of 20 pass attempts in Week 5’s win over Las Vegas, throwing a touchdown and no interceptions.
Fields only needs to complete a single pass against the Packers for you to earn $205 with PointsBet. Yeah, I’m thinking this promo will cash by the end of the first quarter…
To take advantage:
- IMPORTANT: Illinois bettors must validate their accounts in person at one of PointsBet’s locations:
- 1250 S. River Road, Prospect Heights
- 3501 S. Laremie, Stickney/Cicero
- 13148 Rivercrest Drive, Crestwood
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Bears vs. Packers game as your FIRST bet (use the regular NFL market)
Note: You can bet on any NFL team this weekend and win $205 if that team completes a pass. This game and Justin Fields are being used as examples.
As long as Fields can complete a single pass, your original bet doesn’t even need to hit for you to earn $205!
Don’t sleep on this amazing welcome offer. Head on over to PointsBet and cash in on Week 6!