Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (12) is congratulated as he scores a touchdown against the Philadelphia Eagles during the second quarter at Raymond James Stadium.
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tampa Bay Bucaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin.
Losing DeSean Jackson and Adam Humphries wasn’t ideal for the Buccaneers, but it also means more targets for this potential Year 3 breakout. It would be shocking if Godwin continues to spend much time on the bench.
Helping matters for his potential fantasy-friendly role is his ability to operate from the slot. Offseason coach speak should be taken with a grain of salt, but Bruce Arians did indicate that Godwin will see a lot of action from the slot and could be a 100-catch guy. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Chris Godwin’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 53 overall | No. 23 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 56 overall | No. 23 WR
- Standard: No. 59 overall | No. 25 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 69.3 receptions | 935 yards | 5.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 59 rec | 842 yds | 52.6 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR27 PPR | WR24 0.5 PPR | WR25 std