Chris Herndon Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Oct 21, 2018; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon (89) celebrates his touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings during the first quarter at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon.
Herndon caught 39-of-56 targets as a rookie for 502 yards and four touchdowns, regularly demonstrating both impressive contested-catch ability as well as elite-level consistency. He’s one of 14 tight ends to average eight-plus yards per target as a rookie since 2000 (minimum 30 targets).
He figures to be regular contributors in the passing game, but the size of his role has yet to be determined. That’s up to the Jets’ new head coach, play caller and interim general manager. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Chris Herndon’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 168 overall | No. 21 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 166 overall | No. 20 TE
- Standard: No. 161 overall | No. 19 TE
- Receiving: 38 receptions | 473 yards | 4.1 touchdowns
- Receiving: 39 rec | 502 yds | 31.4 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE16 PPR | TE15 0.5 PPR | TE15 std