Chris Thompson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chris Thompson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Washington Redskins running back Chris Thompson.
When healthy, Thompson is an explosive piece of Washington’s offense, but he dealt with rib injuries all last season and there are some concerns over his ankle.
At this point, it’ll be difficult to rely on him to churn out reliable fantasy value, especially since he’s behind Adrian Peterson and Derrius Guice on the depth chart, provided Guice is healthy at the start of the season. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Chris Thompson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 102 overall | No. 40 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 122 overall | No. 46 RB
- Standard: No. 146 overall | No. 55 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 53 carries | 232 yards | 1.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 47 receptions | 365 yards | 2.1 touchdowns
- Rushing: 43 car | 178 yds | 17.8 yds/g | 0 TDs
- Receiving: 41 rec | 268 yds | 26.8 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB54 PPR | RB60 0.5 PPR | RB66 std
Note: Thompson missed six regular-season games with a rib injury.