Christian Kirk Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Nov 11, 2018; Kansas City, MO, USA; Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (13) goes into motion before the snap against the Kansas City Chiefs in the first half at Arrowhead Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk.
When Kirk went down in Week 13, he ranked second among all rookie wide receivers in targets (68) and catches (43), as well as third in receiving yards (590).
Wide receivers tend to break out in Year 2, and Kirk’s target share seems destined to increase in a Kliff Kingsbury offense that will scheme the second-year receiver easy completions. Plus, given Kirk’s superior athletic ability compared to Larry Fitzgerald at this stage of their respective careers, there’s a good chance Kirk leads the team in targets and catches this season. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Christian Kirk’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 66 overall | No. 30 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 71 overall | No. 28 WR
- Standard: No. 78 overall | No. 29 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 60.4 receptions | 849 yards | 4.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 43 rec | 590 yds | 49.2 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR57 PPR | WR57 0.5 PPR | WR57 std