C.J. Anderson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: C.J. Anderson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Detroit Lions running back C.J. Anderson.
Anderson is nothing more than a late-round flier as he’s set to take on the LeGarrette Blount role in Detroit. And while what Anderson did with the Rams was impressive, he did that behind one of the league’s best offensive lines in a well-coached offense.
He carries a low floor considering he likely won’t see more than eight to 12 touches per game or much passing-down work. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 C.J. Anderson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 163 overall | No. 59 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 145 overall | No. 52 RB
- Standard: No. 126 overall | No. 47 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 129 carries | 560 yards | 3.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 10 receptions | 78 yards | 0.4 touchdowns
- Rushing: 67 car | 403 yds | 36.6 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Receiving: 5 rec | 41 yds | 3.7 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB68 PPR | RB65 0.5 PPR | RB57 std
Note: Anderson played only 11 regular-season games for the Panthers then Rams.