Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Cooper Kupp
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp.
Kupp tore his ACL in Week 10 last season, but he’s reportedly progressing well.
He was one of Jared Goff’s favorite red-zone targets, soaking up 12 targets and scoring three touchdowns in just eight games. Kupp had just one fewer red-zone touchdown than Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods in nearly half the amount of games, and still tied Woods in red-zone targets (12) and had only five fewer than Cooks.
Kupp’s 8.1 average depth of target means he should see high-percentage throws. It also doesn’t hurt that he has touchdown upside built into him. His 7.0 targets per game narrow trailed Woods (8.2) and Cooks (7.3), which is encouraging.
There’s some risk investing in Kupp, but he’s worth a look if he’s progressing well. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Cooper Kupp’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 56 overall | No. 24 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 58 overall | No. 24 WR
- Standard: No. 56 overall | No. 23 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 61.9 receptions | 871 yards | 6.3 touchdowns
- Receiving: 40 rec | 566 yds | 70.8 yds/g | 6 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR51 PPR | WR51 0.5 PPR | WR47 std
Note: Kupp suffered a season-ending torn ACL in Week 10 after previously missing two games. He played in only eight games.