Nov 26, 2018; Houston, TX, USA; Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis (84) runs the ball for a touchdown during the third quarter against the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Shanna Lockwood-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis.
Davis led the Titans with 34% of their Air Yards and 26% of their target share last season, but he put together a disappointing 65-891-4 line on incredible volume.
Heading into 2019, he’s in a worse spot than he was last season with Delanie Walker (ankle) expected back, along with the addition of Adam Humphries and A.J. Brown. Davis could struggle to reach his previous totals in a low-volume passing offense that now has more mouths to feed. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Corey Davis’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 77 overall | No. 34 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 82 overall | No. 36 WR
- Standard: No. 87 overall | No. 36 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 62.5 receptions | 820 yards | 4.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 65 rec | 891 yds | 55.7 yds/g | 4 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR28 PPR | WR27 0.5 PPR | WR27 std