Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks (12) and quarterback Jared Goff (16)
Cowboys-Rams Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Rams -7 (-125)
- Over/Under: 48
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
>> All odds as of 7:26 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
The Dallas Cowboys will travel to Los Angeles to take on the Rams in the second of Saturday’s Divisional Round matchups. While LA is favored by a touchdown to begin the day, it’s actually been the Cowboys that have drawn a higher bet percentage.
As of Saturday morning, 58% of wagers are behind Dallas, accounting for 57% of actual money.
The total begins the day at 48.5, down a notch from its opener of 49.5. Fifty-three percent of bets and 59% of dollars are backing the under.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Cowboys-Rams Betting Odds
- 8:15 p.m. ET: The Rams close at -7 (-125) with a total of 48.
- 7:19 p.m. ET: After close to 20 minutes posting a hooked -7.5, oddsmakers have dropped the spread back to Rams -7 with -120 juice.
- 7:16 p.m. ET: The back-and-forth on the total has continued, with the number now falling back to 48.
- 7:01 p.m. ET: Finally. The indications toward a Rams’ move to -7.5 have come to fruition as LA is now listed as more than a touchdown favorite for the first time.
- 6:50 p.m. ET: While there still hasn’t been an actual line move on the point spread, the Rams’ juice is up to a new high of -129.
- 5:16 p.m. ET: The total inched back down to 48, where it began the day, but was immediately brought back up to 48.5.
- 2:37 p.m. ET: Finally some movement on very quiet line. The total is down to 48 after being listed at 48.5 since last night.
- 1:03 p.m. ET: While this line has remained essentially stagnant all day, the juice on the Rams’ spread has moved to -122, indicating potential for a move to come.
- 8:50 a.m. ET: The Rams begin the day favored by a touchdown with a total of 48.5.