Curtis Samuel Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Curtis Samuel
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel.
Having a quarterback like Cam Newton who has (deservingly) demanded 7.6 rush attempts per game throughout his career will always be a “burden” that backs and receivers on teams with less mobile signal callers don’t have to worry about.
But enter Samuel.
The team has moved on from de facto No. 1 receivers Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess in consecutive seasons, paving the way for he and D.J. Moore to add a new speedy dimension to the offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Curtis Samuel’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 91 overall | No. 41 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 98 overall | No. 41 WR
- Standard: No. 100 overall | No. 41 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 51.3 receptions | 640 yards | 4.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 39 rec | 494 yds | 38 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR49 PPR | WR47 0.5 PPR | WR42 std
Note: Samuel played in only 13 regular-season games.